Living in a foreign country is exciting but it can also be challenging for expats, newcomers and their families in The Hague to find the right services. It sometimes can be too much to deal with. Expat Assistance The Hague offers an all-round assistance service to expats to help them deal with Dutch service providers, the educational system, administration, authorities etc. The services are tailored to your needs. All requests can therefore be discussed. We are at your service even for short assignments so please don't hesitate to contact us. Our office is located in the Statenkwartier, very close to the European School.
* Interactions with public and social services?
* Finding the proper information about public and social services?
* Finding the proper professional?
* Problems that you are having with a service provider or your landlord?
* Finding a rental property?
* Difficulties that you are having with your neighbour regarding your Vve?
* Interactions or phonecalls with Dutch Administration, City Hall or companies?
* Dealing with the Tax office?
* Applying for toeslagen from the Tax office?
* Filling in forms and sorting out paperwork?
* Translating offcial Dutch letters?
* Writting letters in Dutch?
* Solving a dispute and need a mediator?
* Setting up appointments at the City Hall?
* Registering for DigiD?
* Necessary information on health services?
* Understanding the Dutch educational system?
* Dealing with schools? (public or private)
* Finding out what the direct neighborhood has to offer?
* Exploring your neighborhood?
* Dealing with Centrum Jeugd en Gezin (CJG) (children's vaccinations and checkups)?
* Parenting support or advice in how to help your child to deal with the difficulties of settling in a new country?
* Your child that experience a hard time adjusting to school and other activities?
* Finding a daycare for your child?